Queensland Government Funding
Monarch Institute has the following qualifications available with Government Funding under the Higher Level Skills Program, assuming eligibility for Queensland students:
- FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting
Funding is from Queensland and Commonwealth Government Funding.
- You do not have to repay the Government as the funding is not a loan.
- Funding is available immediately.
Am I eligible for Government Funding?
You must meet all three criteria below:
Are you a citizen or permanent resident?
To be eligible you must be either:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident (PR) i.e. holder of a permanent visa
- a holder of a Special Category Visa (sub-class 444, New Zealand citizen)
Are you living in Queensland permanently?
Do you hold less than a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification?
That is, you must not hold, and not be enrolled in, a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Case Study: Jessica is an Australian citizen, lives in Queensland and has already completed a Certificate III level qualification from an Australian TAFE. Therefore, she is eligible to study a Queensland Government subsidised Certificate IV qualification. If she had however completed (or was currently enrolled) in a Certificate IV qualification, she would not be eligible.
What is the cost of the Government funded course?
As a Pre-qualified supplier for the Higher Level Skills Program offered by the Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment, the following student co-contribution applies:
$795 – FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
$795 – FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting
$595* – FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping (Concession only)
$595* – FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting (Concession only)
*Please note, if you have a Health Care or Pension Card, you are eligible to complete the course for $595. You must submit a certified copy of your Health Care or Pension card along with your enrolment application.
Please refer to our Refund Policy, Complaints and Appeals Policy and our Student Information Guide by clicking here.
Don’t hesitate to call one of Monarch’s friendly course consultants on 1300 738 955 if you have any questions.
Hear why people choose Monarch
- Hear what students say about Monarch courses
- Study online. Start anytime
- Hear from our students about their learning experience
- Discover why Online learning is fantastic
- Hear what it takes to be successful in the financial planning industry
- Experts explain career opportunities in Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Our students discuss why they chose a financial planning career
- Natalie explains how she started her Bookkeeping business
- Simon explains how the Diploma of Accounting works
- Chris explains his small business journey
- Fleur explains her success in building a furniture business
- Jay shares his experience starting an Online business from home
- David explains why Logistics is such a big industry