Free Student Membership into the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
If you enrol with Monarch Institute in either the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping, Certificate IV in Accounting, Dual Qualification, or Diploma of Accounting, you receive FREE STUDENT MEMBERSHIP into the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB). As a student member, you receive a Student Membership card together with a unique username and password into the ICB website. This is valued at $120 and a range of resources are available for you under your membership.
What is the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)?
Monarch Institute is an Accredited Training Provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB). The ICB is the largest Bookkeeping Institute in the world promoting and maintaining the highest standards in the bookkeeping profession. Monarch’s Nationally Accredited training programs successfully meet the ICB’s strict knowledge and skills criteria required to be a successful tax agent and bookkeeper. Monarch also had to meet the high standards required by the ICB in providing outstanding ongoing student support.
Hear why people choose Monarch
- Hear what students say about Monarch courses
- Study online. Start anytime
- Hear from our students about their learning experience
- Discover why Online learning is fantastic
- Hear what it takes to be successful in the financial planning industry
- Experts explain career opportunities in Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Our students discuss why they chose a financial planning career
- Natalie explains how she started her Bookkeeping business
- Simon explains how the Diploma of Accounting works
- Chris explains his small business journey
- Fleur explains her success in building a furniture business
- Jay shares his experience starting an Online business from home
- David explains why Logistics is such a big industry