Financial Planning Courses
Monarch Institute provides RG146 compliant financial planning courses throughout Australia, supplying students with the chance to study online distance or face-to-face utilising training materials that have been developed by experienced industry practitioners.
Offering the FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning which is RG146 compliant and FNS60415 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, Monarch is dedicated to providing courses and workshop training that focuses on simple class structures and easy-to-follow curriculum. All our course instructors come with a solid background in the industry, imparting knowledge and guidance to budding financial planners and advisors to ensure a positive career development. We even offer Xplan software training.
Monarch Financial Planning Courses & Training Options
Why enrol in a financial planning course with Monarch?
- Monarch Institute’s trainers possess a combination of extensive industry and training experience
- Course materials have been written by industry practitioners to ensure that relevant and practical applications are at their core
- All education and training programs have a focus on the provision of structured, easy-to-follow course materials
- Monarch Institute provides superior student support, ensuring each and every candidate maximises their learning experience and obtains real value from their studies
- Monarch Institute offers a variety of assessment techniques to meet the needs of individual learning styles
Both online distance education courses and face-to-face workshops are available for all our financial service courses.
If you’re looking to become a financial planner or advisor in Australia, enrol in a course with the Monarch Institute today – browse through our full course details online today.
Hear why people choose Monarch
- Our students discuss financial planning as a career
- Experts describe how the financial planning industry works
- Hear from our students about their learning experience
- Discover why Online learning is fantastic
- Hear what it takes to be successful in the financial planning industry
- Experts explain career opportunities in Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Our students discuss why they chose a financial planning career
- Natalie explains how she started her Bookkeeping business
- Simon explains how the Diploma of Accounting works
- Chris explains his small business journey
- Fleur explains her success in building a furniture business
- Jay shares his experience starting an Online business from home
- David explains why Logistics is such a big industry