About Saravanan Thangavel
I am an educationalist with 20+ years of expertise in the combined IT industry and academia in Technology Strategy and Technology Management Consultation. I’ve complimented my expertise by lecturing as well as by playing diverse roles in the industry. As a Solutions Consultant, I specialise in Microsoft Product customisation and developed skills in BPR and client portfolio management. As an ICT advisor, I was involved in the implementation of CMMI standards in software companies and also conducted audits on software and general ICT controls.
As a lecturer and trainer, I have developed a speciality in conducting training in web development, programming and database implementation. I love sharing this knowledge with students!
- Master of Computer Application – MCA
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching & Learning (Higher Education)
- Certificate IV – Training & Assessment
- Lecturer – Swinburne University of Technology – Pathway Program
- Sessional Lecturer – RMIT – School of Fashion Design
- Sessional Lecturer – ACU – IT Programs
- Sessional Lecturer – RMIT Online