Nationally recognised training has never been more affordable
Government funded courses for 2017 are available at Monarch Institute so take advantage of the opportunity if you are eligible. Whether you are eligible or not, we offer competitive prices to everyone across Australia. For those that are eligible it is a fantastic opportunity to up-skill and gain a qualification at a fraction of the cost.
Government Funding. Am I eligible?
CLICK HERE if you are a Victorian resident
CLICK HERE if you are a Queensland resident
Are you a job seeker?
If you are currently a job seeker and registered via a Job Services Australia (JSA) provider, your JSA may fund part or all of your course with Monarch. Speak to your JSA, or call Monarch for more information on 1300 738 955.
Do you have a Government Health Care or Pension Card?
Monarch offers Australian citizens with a Health Care or Pension card a $200 discount* on their course price. All you need to do is attach a certified copy of your Health Care or Pension card along with your enrolment application form and Monarch will arrange the rest. Please call one of our friendly course consultants if you have any queries
* Please note discount applies only to full price courses, not part courses or otherwise Government Funded courses. Discount does not include RPL (recognition of prior learning).
Hear why people choose Monarch
- Hear what students say about Monarch courses
- Study online. Start anytime
- Hear from our students about their learning experience
- Discover why Online learning is fantastic
- Hear what it takes to be successful in the financial planning industry
- Experts explain career opportunities in Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Our students discuss why they chose a financial planning career
- Natalie explains how she started her Bookkeeping business
- Simon explains how the Diploma of Accounting works
- Chris explains his small business journey
- Fleur explains her success in building a furniture business
- Jay shares his experience starting an Online business from home
- David explains why Logistics is such a big industry