About Gary Hatfield
For many years, I’ve worked in IT, moving from applications to data management. I’ve created and taught IT courses and developed some on the management of IT projects. That’s when I discovered project management and soon realised that there are many people managing projects, but very few who know what they are supposed to be doing.
I believe that those who know much about managing their projects are still a minority; and if you really understand project management, you can achieve so much more in satisfying stakeholders and delivering benefits. Project management is complex and rewarding.
I am a fellow of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) and a member and active participant in several professional associations.
When I’m not training students I love to experience good wine and good coffee!
- The University of Western Australia
- Certified Practicing Project Director
- Advanced Diploma in Project Management
- Company Director’s Diploma – AICD
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Managing Director – Grove Mitchell