About Natasha Daraio
I have many years’ industry experience working in various accounting roles – having worked as a tax accountant in private practice, a financial administrator in a solicitors firm and a financial planner in both private practices and in the banking industry. I moved into adult education 13 years ago following the birth of my third daughter and have taught at Gippstafe, Federation Training, Swinburne University and Western Sydney University.
I love travelling overseas – I’ve been in the lively New Orleans for the St Patrick’s day street party and even skydived on the north shore in Hawaii.
When I’m not busy working, you’ll find me curled up reading a book or asking one of my three daughters to do something (for the millionth time!).
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)/Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- CPA program
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- CPA Australia – Learning Curator
- Online Education Services – Lead Unit Coordinator – Accounting
- Swinburne Online – Content Writer
- GippsTAFE – Trainer
- ANZ – Financial Planner
- PortMin – Financial Planner / Accountant