About Suzanne Crowe
I’ve held senior supply chain roles in the Petroleum, Mining and Pharmaceutical industries. After leaving the corporate world, I moved into teaching a variety of courses in supply chain and construction, allowing me to share the joys of working in supply chain related roles with students. Tendering contracts in logistics and construction , Chain of Responsibility, WHS, Warehousing and Supply Chain Operations management are just a sample of the units that I taught, while enjoying organising events for supply chain professionals to assist in growing their network and knowledge of the industry.
I am on a number of industry committees, and am the current Chairperson on the board of TDT (Transport& Distribution Training) Victoria and the Chair of WISC (Women in supply Chain).
I am passionate about promoting career opportunities in the supply chain industry, by highlighting the various roles available to association members and students .
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Administration at RMIT University
- Diploma, Transport and Distribution (Logistics) at Australian Institute of Management
- Cert IV Training and Assessment at MRWED
- The Financial Security Aspects of Export at RMIT University
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills at MRWED
- Sessional Teacher at Victoria Polytechnic University
- Managing Director at Supply Chain Education & Events
- Chairperson at TDT- Transport & Distribution Training
- Chairperson at Women in Supply Chain- WISC
- Committee Member at SCAN- Supply Chain Advisory Network