Business & Management Courses
Monarch Institute provides engaging and easy-to-follow business management courses throughout Australia including our Diploma in Management, Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, and Small Business Course. Students can study via our easy-to-use Online learning platform. Our training materials have been developed by experienced business management practitioners that show you what works in the real world. Our course instructors come with tertiary qualifications and extensive business management experience from a range of fast growing industries. Learn from their wisdom and receive direct guidance to develop your own management skills and career. Our courses include real case studies delivered by experts via videos, screencasts, webinars and text book.
Are you starting your own business, or managing someone elses?
There are three main course options. We offer a Certificate IV New Small Business qualification aimed at existing and prospective Small Business owners. It provides all the information necessary to make it, in a cut throat start-up environment. Another very popular option is Monarch’s Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification, or Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. This management course is broader in focus, allowing you to step into a leadership and management role within an existing organisation after learning the important knowledge and skills necessary to succeed. Alternatively, existing managers also choose to study this course to or improve their performance and career potential.
Monarch Business & Management Courses - Training Options
Monarch is dedicated to providing courses that focus on simple class structures and easy-to-follow curriculum. Our course instructors come with extensive business management experience and tertiary qualifications from a range of fast growing industries, imparting knowledge and guidance to those seeking to develop their management skills to ensure positive career development.
Why enrol in a Business Management course with Monarch?
- Monarch Institute’s trainers possess extensive business management experience.
- Course materials have been written by business management practitioners that have actually “walked the walk” in small business. Said another way, they haven’t just read about small business, they have lived it ….warts and all.
- All course materials are structured so that they are easy-to-follow, with relevant case studies integrated into key learning areas. After all, real world application is precisely what we assume you are after, right?
- Monarch Institute provides superior student support, ensuring each and every student maximises their learning experience from our course, and obtains real value from their studies.
- Monarch Institute offers a variety of assessment techniques to meet the needs of individual learning styles.
Both our Online courses and face-to-face workshops (subject to minimum numbers) are available for our business management courses. So if you’re looking to develop your business management qualifications and skills in Australia, enrol in a course with Monarch Institute today. Call us on 1300 738 955.
Hear why people choose Monarch
- Chris explains his business journey from cafe owner and beyond
- Fleur talks about the success of her established business
- Hear from our students about their learning experience
- Discover why Online learning is fantastic
- Hear what it takes to be successful in the financial planning industry
- Experts explain career opportunities in Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Our students discuss why they chose a financial planning career
- Natalie explains how she started her Bookkeeping business
- Simon explains how the Diploma of Accounting works
- Chris explains his small business journey
- Fleur explains her success in building a furniture business
- Jay shares his experience starting an Online business from home
- David explains why Logistics is such a big industry