About Belinda Marino
I’m a registered BAS agent and Certified Bookkeeper, holding vocational and tertiary qualifications in bookkeeping and accounting, training and assessment, small business management, and mechanical engineering. I am a Xero Certified Advisor and Xero Payroll Certified. I’ve had ten years of experience in the financial services industry, working with businesses over a wide range of industries.
I currently run my own bookkeeping business alongside my role as a trainer here at Monarch Institute.
My family is neurodiverse, so I have a special interest in adapting teaching methods for a range of different learning challenges. I practice strength training, qigong, and transcendental meditation. I am interested in global politics, theosophy, psychology, and self-healing.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Batchelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Bookkeeper (Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers)
- Registered BAS Agent
- Xero Partner, Certified Advisor & Payroll Certified
- Business Owner, BAS Agent & Bookkeeping trainer at Books Count
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Enecon Pty Ltd
- Accounts Officer at FSC Australia
- Mechanical Engineer at Hatch Associates
- Mechanical Engineer at Sinclair Knight Merz
- Mechanical Engineer at Hazelwood Power Corporation