About Despina Karatzias
I’ve worked in various digital marketing and business development roles for regional airlines, hotels and cruise liners. I managed a hot air balloon business – Global Ballooning Australia which took me around the world as I helped launch the experience to the international market. I penned what I learned in a self-published book, Adventures of a Balloon Girl.
In 2014 I followed my calling to teach and became a certified trainer and assessor launching my own training and mentoring practice. Since launching I have developed over 30 online and group training programs specialising in digital, social media marketing, and tourism. Creating and delivering these programs to empower business owners and marketing professionals to be their own media and step up their marketing greatness fills me up.
I’m passionate about igniting excellence in people! I love spending time with my family and using all the digital tools available to help business and careers grow. What really gets me out of bed most mornings though is my 4.30am alarm. I love to start the day with a morning run or strength training to keep me fit and energised.
- Bachelor of Science, Tourism Management – RMIT
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment – Business – MWT Institute
- Diploma of Coaching – The Coaching Institute
- Advanced Diploma of Tourism, Travel Services Management
- Diploma of Tourism, and Hospitality
- Melbourne Tourism Leadership Program
- General Manager – Tourism Tribe
- Chief Navigator – Navii Digital
- Trainer and Content Creator – Institute of Excellence
- Trainer and Assessor – Monarch Institute