About Kellie Barrett
I’ve had diverse roles from direct customer service, visitor information, public programs development and interpretive centres, advertising, promotion, graphic design, workshop facilitation, strategic planning and submission writing, product and destination management. This breadth of experience has helped me to gather knowledge of integrated campaign development and creative production across all touch points from concept right through to final result, including print, digital and multi-platform outputs.
I embrace imagination, innovation and creativity and to seek out ways to think outside the box.
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- The Disney Institute: Business Excellence
- Destination Melbourne: Tourism Leadership Porgram
- Diploma of Business Management
- Certificate IV in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Certificate III in Tourism
- Tourism and Marketing Consultant
- Red Hill Candle Co
- Consultant at Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism